XMLQuery returning Java Exception

From: <offdisc_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Jan 2006 10:13:15 -0800

Hi all,
I'm a new Oracle DBA and have just undergone my first Oracle upgrade (10.2.0.1). My programmer has shown me an error from XMLQuery returning a Java error ORA - 29532. Below is the XML code and the Java Error. Can anyone please tell me where I went wrong?

I have checked permissions on the Oracel Server for the Procedure, Schema, and the user. All are the same as the old server (which ran 10.1.0.2). The same code works fine in the old.

Thanks!
Mike Received on Mon Jan 09 2006 - 12:13:15 CST