connect to server

From: blackcat <cljlk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Jan 2006 09:07:07 -0800

I have oracle server already, and I need software to install onto client site, so client can talk
to server to do query. Would anyone please point it out which software should I download from oracle.com?
I have been browsing the web site, but no luck. I only use the software

for personal use only.
Thanks Received on Mon Jan 09 2006 - 11:07:07 CST