Re: Which Linux?

From: Andy Hassall <andy_at_andyh.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 16:34:49 +0000

On 7 Jan 2006 03:23:53 -0800, jbmorla_at_gmail.com wrote:

>So my question is: Anyone installed 10 G 2 on a given Linux and lives
>happy ever after?

 The other posters have mentioned Whitebox Linux - I've used this successfully for test machines before; since it's practically identical to RedHat Enterprise Linux 4, it's useful for learning and initial testing before moving to an Oracle supported distribution for production.

--
Andy Hassall :: andy@andyh.co.uk :: http://www.andyh.co.uk
http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space :: disk and FTP usage analysis tool