Re: how to disconnect an Oracle WebDav connection in Windows Explorer?

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:25:22 +0100

Mark C. Stock wrote:
> It's easy enough to set up a WebDav connection on XP (map network drive to
> http://127.0.0.1:8080), which nicely prompts for the database credentials.
>
> But I can't find any references to disconnecting and reconnecting to another
> database account.
>
> Anybody aware of anyway to disconnect the WebDav folder from Oracle without
> dropping the network mapping or logging out of windows?
>
> ++ mcs

According to some course notes:
Once you have opened the link to your course, the only way to disconnect is to delete the course folder from My Network Places (being sure to empty the recycle bin), or to log out of Windows or restart the computer.

Deleting the entry from 'My Network Places' actually works, and does not delete files/directories; just the entry.

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...