Re: "Thread 1 cannot allocate" msgs showing up after 10gR2 Upgrade

From: GeoPappas <PappasG_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2006 06:20:55 -0800

<< Is there an actual Oracle error message number? >>

No, there is no ORA error message #.

I have researched the issue and understand what is happening, I just don't understand why a version upgrade would make it happen. Why is it happening under 10gR2, when it didn't happen under 10gR1? It seems that something has changed in the new version that is causing this to happen... Received on Fri Jan 06 2006 - 08:20:55 CST