Question about sys.fga_log$

From: DaLoverhino <DaLoveRhino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2006 13:35:54 -0800

I'm trying to do fine grain auditing, and using scripts based off the rows taken from these tables. Here's two fields I'm particularly interested in:

 SQLTEXT					    VARCHAR2(4000)
 LSQLTEXT					    CLOB
 PLHOL						    LONG

When I do some test runs, I find that the sql select statements are found in lsqltext, and plhol. Why are the statements placed the sql in more than one field? When will it only be found in one field and not the other? And, when will it ever differ if they are placed in more than one field?

I am running these scripts on 9.2.0.6, but I will soon have to support 10g. Does anyone have the answer, or any insights on the problem? Thanks. Received on Fri Jan 06 2006 - 15:35:54 CST