Re: AIO on ASM

From: <sagyvolkov_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2006 10:14:33 -0800

Thanks for replying Fabrizio (Sorry it took me so long to reply back). I'm working on RHEL4 and i've just installed libaio-devel-0.3.102-1and libaio-0.3.102-1, hopefully they should work with the oracle binary. I'll shutdown the ASM and database instances on my RAC environment, and then relink the oracle binary.
I'll let you of the results.

Regards,
Sagy Volkov Received on Fri Jan 06 2006 - 12:14:33 CST