Re: switching datafiles that are used

From: <balvey_at_comcast.net>
Date: 5 Jan 2006 12:57:11 -0800

I don't want to copy. I want new datafiles without losing the old ones. They still need to be read but any new data needs to be written to my new disk.

Basically I need to know if I turn off autoextend on a datafile will the new datafiles start to be used when the old fills up. Received on Thu Jan 05 2006 - 14:57:11 CST