Re: Please let me know how oracle does support?

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 06:11:38 -0500

"Ethiosoft" <Abdulnaser.awal_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:1136455050.264293.189390_at_g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Dear All
> Hi . i'm new to this area . i i need some one help .
>
> We discovered important process missing in our operation and
> implementation, and we consider it as new requirement which is :
>
> We need to find away how we could be alerted if new items arrived at
> warehouse ...new arrival because the business case is a lot of items
> received at warehouse and we don't know about it drive for loosing
> sales.
>

> EthioSoft

you probably need to hire some consultants to help you define your requirements, analyze your current processes, and design and build an implemenation

oracle consulting can do that or you can search for independent and/or third party consultants on the web or in your local business directory. you may also want to check with a local oracle users group.

but what you describe will not be part of product support.

++ mcs Received on Thu Jan 05 2006 - 05:11:38 CST