Re: Certified Hardware?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 4 Jan 2006 12:00:17 -0800

# I first became aware of it from an internal Oracle doc and I am not
# liberty to release it. But it is a secret all over the industry that
# Intel has burned pathways into their silicon that favour Windows over

# Linux/Solaris ... which is why AMD chips are to be prefered.

Is there a secret handshake? Is scientology involved in this secret?

AMD has superior performance in the last couple of years whether you are running windows or linux.

That is why people are buying AMD. Received on Wed Jan 04 2006 - 14:00:17 CST