Re: PROBLEM: Cannot rebuild index!!

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Dec 2005 15:42:17 -0800

>Couldn't you just set the constraint to novalidate,prior to the load,
>and enable validate exceptions into .... ?
>Then you would have prevented all this fuss.

Quite possibly. Sadly, I'm 1 year into an environment that has been humming along for several years prior - so reinvention of the process will likely not be received all that well. However, if this case can be used as an object lesson, perhaps some retooling of the process would at least be considered. Received on Fri Dec 30 2005 - 17:42:17 CST