Re: PROBLEM: Cannot rebuild index!!

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Dec 2005 12:07:33 -0800

>Perhaps this is overly simplistic

Not overly simplistic at all - in fact, it works a treat!

We found two instances of duplicates.

Seems we're not going to bother cleaning it up just now, because this data set is not yet in use by the client base, and so if it's broken no one will know/care. We'll deal with it next week when we're fully staffed again.

Oh - yes, it's 17000 rows. *smack smack*. only 8 columns. ;)

Thanks!! Received on Fri Dec 30 2005 - 14:07:33 CST