From: <dbyte32_at_pobox.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2005 13:24:00 -0800

   I'm working on a java stored procedure which will send requests over https. I've tested my java class outside of the database without problems. Because Oracle is running jdk 1.3.0 I'm using the JSSE classes provided by sun.

   I'm attempting to load my class and the seperate jsse jars into the database using the loadjava utility. However I'm running into problems with insufficent privileges during the load of the JSSE jars, but I'm loading the JSSE classes as sys and granting them to public as well as attempting to create a public synonym.

 Has anyone had any success loading jsse.jar into the Oracle DBMS using loadjava utility with Oracle RDMS 9i Release 2.

Thanks

   Gerald Received on Thu Dec 29 2005 - 15:24:00 CST