Problem with DBMS_JOB and selecting from dba_data_files

From: mkm79 <kostya_at_malishich.com>
Date: 28 Dec 2005 21:16:40 -0800

Hi all!
Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.1.0 I have created a DBMS JOB with code that uses table dba_data_files. Checked code in SQL*Plus Worksheet - works good But when I trying to RUN JOB with this code it fails with:
---

ORA-12011 ...
ORA-06512 on "SYS.DBMS_IJOB", line 406
ORA-06512 on "SYS.DBMS_JOB", line 272
ORA-06512 at line 1

---

I have write simple code that also isnt works with DBMS_JOB, but in SQL*Plus Worksheet it works.
---

declare
  v1 integer;
begin
  select count(*) into v1 from dba_data_files; end;
---

ORA-06512
Cause: Backtrace message as the stack is unwound by unhandled exceptions.
What is the problem? It is not an insuffisient privileges, right? I can post full job SQL, if it help to solve problem.

Thank you for answer
Malishich Received on Wed Dec 28 2005 - 23:16:40 CST