Re: Tools for Oracle DBAs

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2005 16:19:42 -0800

http://www.twisted-nail.com/help/RebuildIndexes.htm does not give me confidence.

"User must also define the number of days indexes has not been rebuilt.
User can also choose the number of concurrent session. If we choose 8 for concurrent sessions, than 8 sessions will be opened and 8 indexes would be rebuilded at the same time. "

I don't think I will try to download it, from Slovenia or anywhere else.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.

"Just because it's printed doesn't mean it's true" - Jonathan Lewis