Ora-12505 TNS Listener not Found..Also it was working fine..

From: Arijit Chatterjee <arijitchatterjee123_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 27 Dec 2005 06:27:44 -0800

Hi,
I am facing a problem in Oracle 9i on Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition. I am interacting with the Oracle through Java.. Everything is working fine.
But sometime it is throwing error like "Ora-12505 TNS Listener not Found".
On that time I need to restart the Server.Then again it is fine. But it may come again 5-6 days after.... What may be the prob..
Can you please provide some light on this topic.. If you need any more details plzz let me know.. Thanks in advance...
Arijit Received on Tue Dec 27 2005 - 08:27:44 CST