Re: Not able to connect from another unix account

From: <sanjay.ganvkar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2005 02:52:23 -0800

Have had a similar problem. Look at the metalink note 335063.1 and applicable
patch (if the problen is the same for you).

Have noticed that the root.sh has a chmod -R -o/g , which seems to cause the problem

quick check is to see whether you can cd to $oh/network/admin from an non-oracle
unix id

Sanjay