Re: Not able to connect from another unix account

From: News <Contact_404_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Dec 2005 07:07:20 -0800

I have followed installation instructions. Such thing if exists should be in postinstallation tasks ??

http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/install.102/b19075/post_inst_task.htm there's no such thing but any way permissions are set -rwxr-xr-x but do I need to shutdown and restart Instance ? cause I startup it up with wrong privileges ??