Problems to set the HS_NLS_TIMESTAMP_FORMAT parameter

From: <patrick_at_gwiasda.de>
Date: 23 Dec 2005 01:46:27 -0800

Hi,

I have an Database Link over ODBC and have Problems to get the fraction of the seconds from the remote database. I found in the help of Oracle that the Timesstamp is affected by the HS_NLS_TIMESTAMP_FORMAT parameter.

I Have set

HS_NLS_TIMESTAMP_FORMAT = yyyy-mm-dd hh:mi:ss.ff
HS_FDS_CONNECT_INFO = XXXXXXXX
HS_FDS_TRACE_LEVEL = 9

in my initXXXXXX.ora but this parameter gives me an error if I try to test the link.

Any Hints ?

mfg

Patrick Gwiasda Received on Fri Dec 23 2005 - 03:46:27 CST