Re: SQL*Plus 'copy' cmd: deal with rollbacks ?

From: Spendius <spendius_at_muchomail.com>
Date: 23 Dec 2005 01:37:53 -0800

You're right. This instruction does not work in automatic undo segment mode.
I either get "ORA-00911: invalid character" when I put the name of an undo
segment (that starts with an underscore '_') or "ORA-30019: Illegal rollback
Segment operation in Automatic Undo mode" when I try with the... SYSTEM segment.
Anyway the problem I encounter with the COPY cmd of SQL*Plus is related to 2 8i databases.
Thanks. Received on Fri Dec 23 2005 - 03:37:53 CST