Re: Simple Hardware solution for RAC testing

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 22 Dec 2005 09:56:28 -0800

# Correct. I built a system doing this with a third machine but it was
# not a similar system. I think the reference to dizwell, FireWire
drives,
#i s likely the only one that will work for the OP.

Not correct. Many external SCSI storage arrays will support simultaneous access and connections from multiple attached hosts.

It's only a matter of doing some checking against the vendor specifications for the storage array.

Good stuff out there on the West Coast? Received on Thu Dec 22 2005 - 11:56:28 CST