Re: SQL*Plus 'copy' cmd: deal with rollbacks ?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:18:29 -0800

Spendius wrote:
> DA Morgan schreef:
>

>>What version of Oracle?

> Any. I found nothing related to my issue in no doc. at all. But I
> might have overlooked... Hence my question.
> Thanks.

No such thing as ANY.

Rollback segments don't exist in 10g and should not exist in a well configured system using 9i.

To get further help with your question more information IS required. Precisely what you are doing, with what version, why you think rollback has anything to do with it, and why you are not using a different technology to accomplish the goal.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org