Re: How many buckets

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 21 Dec 2005 13:28:02 -0800

I think linking to the exact appropriate place in the docs as well as explicit terms to search on at tahiti is a far cry from RTFM. That's how I would do it, and is helpful without being entirely breastfeeding.  It is positive encouragement towards learning how to use the manuals rather than a dismissive wave of the hand.

In fact, I wish the indexing in the docs were always as accurate as Daniels link in this thread.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"racial eligibility code" - new way of assigning prisoners without