Trigger Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 21 Dec 2005 09:45:44 -0800

Hey All,

Quick question here:

Say I have Schema S1, with Table T1. I have a public synonym on T1, as well as a trigger on T1.

I log in as user #2 in Schema T2 and insert a value into table T1.

When the trigger fires, does that create a new session? Or, is the session owned by user #2?

Thanks Received on Wed Dec 21 2005 - 11:45:44 CST