Re: 10.2 Upgrade Information Utility

From: News <Contact_404_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Dec 2005 07:58:15 -0800

Hans.Wijte a écrit :

> 1. Drop your current temp tablespace :
>
> drop tablespace temp;
>
> 2. Create a true temporary tablespace (with TEMPFILE clause) that is
> locally managed :
>
> create temporary tablespace temp
> TEMPfile '..../temp0001.dbf' size 64m
> extent management LOCAL uniform size 1m
> autoextend on next 32m maxsize 128m;

thx ! meanwhile I figured it out. But since we cannot drop default temp tablespace the complete sequence should be:

  1. CREATE TEMPORARY TABLESPACE TEMP2 ...
  2. ALTER DATABASE DEFAULT TEMPORARY TABLESPACE TEMP2;
  3. drop tablespace temp including contents;
  4. <delete physically temp datafile>
  5. CREATE TEMPORARY TABLESPACE TEMP ...
  6. ALTER DATABASE DEFAULT TEMPORARY TABLESPACE TEMP;
  7. drop tablespace temp2
  8. <delete physically temp2 datafile>