Re: How can I find out differcences from two database?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:56:09 GMT

I can't, but Quest Software can (http://www.quest.com). They have an excellent product called Schema Manager that I can only wholeheartedly recommend. The product is intuitive, reliable and performing extremely well. The last time I used it, it was running circles around OEM Change Management Pack. Of course, Schema Manager is not freeware.

--
http://www.mgogala.com