Re: ORA-12842

From: Ganesh Raja <ganesh.raja_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Dec 2005 02:39:08 -0800

Okay Here We Go This is the Error we are getting.

ORA-12842: Cursor invalidated during parallel execution

According to the metalink this error message text is only displayed in 10G Release 1 and Up so why is it comming in 9.2.0.5.

The Query is Running for Sometime 15 Mnts and Sometimes more than an Hour before we hit this error.

There is nothing else happening in the Database at this time, No DDL, No DML.

If anything else you require please let me know.

Thanks.