Re: orass.com: protect your ass!

From: <teraknowledgesystems_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Dec 2005 00:48:21 -0800

All,

All of us at OraPub hope you have an awesome Holiday season! We also want to let you know about our new web page dedicated to forecasting Oracle performance. There is a lot of stuff to download and some good links. I hope you enjoy this page! The link is http://orapub.com/forecast .

Forecasting Oracle Performance class. I offer this class a couple times a year. So if you would like to attend, please let us know (training_at_orapub.com) and we will be in contact with you. And if you have a few people who are interested in attending, let us know and we may be able to hold the class at a location convenient to you.

Craig.

 Craig A. Shallahamer
 President, OraPub, Inc.
 Tel +1.503.636.0228