Re: 10.2 Upgrade Information Utility

From: News <Contact_404_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Dec 2005 00:45:06 -0800

bdbafh_at_gmail.com a écrit :

> Those packages do not belong in the system schema.
> Methinks that you executed something at some point connected as system,
> when you should have connected as "sys as sysdba".
>
> I believe that you will find that such objects ALSO exist in the SYS
> schema, except that over there, they are valid.
>
> drop the invalid ones that are wrongly owned by the user system.
>
> -bdbafh

Thx this was the problem. I dont know why these packages are in SYSTEM schemas. The system has been upgraded many times so these packages have been there for long time.

Now concerning temporary tablespace. It's defined this way

CREATE TABLESPACE TEMP
    DATAFILE '.../temp01.dbf' SIZE 32768000K AUTOEXTEND OFF     EXTENT MANAGEMENT DICTIONARY
    LOGGING
    DEFAULT STORAGE(INITIAL 32M

                    NEXT 32M
                    MINEXTENTS 1
                    PCTINCREASE 0)

    ONLINE
    TEMPORARY
    SEGMENT SPACE MANAGEMENT MANUAL Oracle Database 10.2 Upgrade Information Utility considers that the tablespace is not large enough for the upgrade cause it's not AUTOEXTEND ENABLED even after issuing

ALTER DATABASE DATAFILE '.../temp01.dbf' AUTOEXTEND ON NEXT 102400K MAXSIZE UNLIMITED ; I think I should another one. Do you have an idea how it should be created ? Received on Wed Dec 21 2005 - 02:45:06 CST