Re: oracle updates multi core licensing

From: <jernigam_at_kochind.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2005 07:41:38 -0800

Does anyone know if this include per processor minimums for named user licenses? I looked at Oracle's web site, but couldn't tell from there. We are about to move to some v890 with dual cores. Because of the per processor minimums, we have to buy a lot more licenses than we have users. Received on Tue Dec 20 2005 - 09:41:38 CST