Re: Fault with Oracle website? Verification please

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:55:35 +0100

On 19 Dec 2005 11:46:44 -0800, bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com wrote:

>Thanks for making this another pleasant experience posting to this
>group Sybrand! Your comments are so always helpful and friendly.

I don't see any harm in pointing out uncivil behavior in a polite manner.
But apparently you *like* being uncivil, and you don't like being *exposed* as uncivil. Which you obviously are, as your comments are rude and offensive without any need for them.

No regards,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA