Re: Strange Cost Based Optimizer Decision Making

From: Jimbo1 <nightfanguk_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 19 Dec 2005 08:01:40 -0800

Hi Spredius,

Yes, the first column to appear in the index key on the smaller table is SECTION_ID. However, the first column to appear in the index key of the large table is LINK_ID.

Thanks though. I'll just double-check what I've just said, as I could be mistaken. If I've made a mistake, I'll embarassingly post the result.

Cheers.

James Received on Mon Dec 19 2005 - 10:01:40 CST