ORA-12842

From: Ganesh Raja <ganesh.raja_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2005 07:49:37 -0800

OS : Solaris 8
Oracle Version: 9.2.0.7
Oracle Error: ORA-12842

Hi,

I am getting this error on a Database that is running on UAT. We are running a long running query and we are not doing any DDL in parallel. The error message text says that Cursor Invalidated during parallel execution. This message according to the metalink pertains to 10g Release 1. According to metalink i should not be seeing this error on this version of the oracle database.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ganesh Received on Mon Dec 19 2005 - 09:49:37 CST