Re: Oracle 10.2 R2 cluster ready software installation problem

From: <f.nospamlangner_at_isam-ag.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:18:08 +0100

f.nospamlangner_at_isam-ag.de wrote:

> Problem is that without a successfull installation I don't have these
> files on disk. Currently I'm searching the installation CD (lot's of jar
> files!) to get this tools and the required DLLs...

Tried to get all the required DLLs out of the jar archives, but with no great success. Tools can be started without error message about missing dlls but terminate immediately, without any message...

Is there any other way to get rid of the ocrcfg configuration?

Bye, Frank Received on Mon Dec 19 2005 - 08:18:08 CST