Re: Oracle 10.2 R2 cluster ready software installation problem

From: <f.nospamlangner_at_isam-ag.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:46:31 +0100

DA Morgan wrote:

> What about this SAN makes you believe it to be compatible with RAC?

I have not checked it by myself because our customer bought this server and SAN combination especially for Oracle RAC usage (but didn't buy from us).

But even if the SAN *should* not be RAC compliant, I don't understand why dropping the SAN volume and restoring the server hdd images hasn't cleared the info about the partition usage (ocrcfg).

Regards,
Frank Received on Mon Dec 19 2005 - 05:46:31 CST