Re: Oracle 10.2 R2 cluster ready software installation problem

From: <f.nospamlangner_at_isam-ag.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:46:31 +0100

hpuxrac wrote:

> There's some kind of command line utility that you can use to clear it.
>
> I don't recall the utility name off the top of my head, it should be in
> the crs documentation from oracle somewhere. ( Maybe it's ocrcfg or
> ocrctl or crsctl or crscfg or ??? something similar ). Dig around at
> anything in the bin with a ctl or cfg in it if you don't want to search
> the oracle doco.

Problem is that without a successfull installation I don't have these files on disk. Currently I'm searching the installation CD (lot's of jar files!) to get this tools and the required DLLs...

What I not understand is, *where* does Oracle store the information about the ocrcfg? After dropping the SAN volume and restoring the original server hdd images I would expect that this information is whiped out. But still I'm facing this problem..

Regards,
Frank Received on Mon Dec 19 2005 - 05:46:31 CST