Re: 10.2 Upgrade Information Utility

From: News <Contact_404_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2005 00:57:11 -0800

Sybrand Bakker a écrit :

> just run @?/rdbms/admin/utlrp from sqlplus connect as SYS.
> If you still have invalid objects
> select owner, object_name, object_type
> from dba_objects
> where status = 'INVALID'
>
> issue the appropiate ALTER <object_type> <owner>.<object_name> compile
> command to rectify this.
> Pretty basic stuff for a DBA

I have done this but still have problems with these packages that prevents me from upgrading from 9.2.0.4 to 10gr2

OWNER           OBJECT_NAME                     OBJECT_TYPE
SYSTEM          DBMS_DDL                           PACKAGE BODY
SYSTEM          DBMS_DDL_INTERNAL          PACKAGE BODY
SYSTEM          DBMS_PCLXUTIL                   PACKAGE BODY
SYSTEM          DBMS_TRANSACTION           PACKAGE BODY
SYSTEM          DBMS_TRANSACTION_INTERNAL_SYS  PACKAGE BODY
SYSTEM          DBMS_UTILITY                       PACKAGE BODY