Re: SAN versus NAS versus direct attached storage

From: Andrew J. Kelly <sqlmvpnooospam_at_shadhawk.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:47:38 -0500

Since the OP didn't say anything in regards to Oracle I assumed he was referring to SQL Server. I see now that he cross posted but as a habit I don't check the links. I didn't expect to have such an open question posted to both an Oracle and SQL Server newsgroup as the technologies and even terminologies are so different. So don't get your panties in an uproar as I was not addressing your sacred kingdom.

--
Andrew J. Kelly  SQL MVP