Re: SAN versus NAS versus direct attached storage

From: <goyald_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2005 09:31:14 -0800

Andrew
I agree with some of the comments. I was looking for some concrete data that I can use to backup these conclusions. BTW, I have few comments.. 1. Micrsoft does support NAS subject to certain conditions. Please check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=304261

I think Network Appliance's device was only one certified till now..

2. I always thought that multi-port SCSI drive will allow me to create a database cluster without using a SAN. AM I not correct?

Thanks Received on Sun Dec 18 2005 - 11:31:14 CST