Fault with Oracle website? Verification please

From: <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2005 06:36:42 -0800

Hi, could someone verify the following for me please

http://www.oracle.com/webapps/dialogue/dlgpage.jsp?p_dlg_id=3124088&src=1952635&Act=33

Above is the link to download JDeveloper 10. Click "Download". When I do I get prompted for a username and password. I enter my username & password & keep getting (IE) a modal dialog box over saying "untrusted ..." over and over and over.

Does anyone else observe this behaviour. Can anyone provide an alternative URL or mechanism to get to JDeveloper 10 download?

Barry Received on Sun Dec 18 2005 - 08:36:42 CST