Re: Howto Create global temporary table in Oracle 8.0.5

From: degelis <claudedube_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Dec 2005 04:39:46 -0800

Hi James,

You're right, I have to put data collect array into a package. That way, the data array will survive between two triggers as shown in your example.
I did not handle the pl/sql error as you did in your example so, thanks for that, I will include in my triggers.

so, I have my temporary table for Oracle 8.0. as you said earlier, I cannot upgrade my Oracle code, this work around is fine for me.

Thanks

Claude
ciao ciao Received on Fri Dec 16 2005 - 06:39:46 CST