Re: ORA-01843: not a valid month

From: Shailesh <shailesh.saraff_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Dec 2005 02:07:37 -0800

Hi Morgan,

Error appears on similar queries not the only query. I agree that it should be converted explicitly, but we have inherited this application and changing hundreds of queries should not be the only option.

The problem is that error doesn't come continuesly, When everyone starts working
after hour or so it starts coming on few sessions not at all sessions.

Is there any other way to track the same. Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Shailesh Received on Fri Dec 16 2005 - 04:07:37 CST