Re: Howto Create global temporary table in Oracle 8.0.5

From: Jimbo1 <nightfanguk_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 15 Dec 2005 09:52:59 -0800

Hi Claude.

The only problem with that way is that I don't think the PL/SQL table (Type A in your example above) will persist between triggers. The only way I think it might is if you create it in a package spec, populate it from the BEFORE trigger, and then read it in the package spec in the AFTER trigger.

I think this might work, but I should test it myself. I'll do a quick test and post my findings in a bit.

Cheers.

James Received on Thu Dec 15 2005 - 11:52:59 CST