Re: rollback after crash

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 14 Dec 2005 15:42:40 -0800

> Are you confusing incomplete checkpoints with uncommitted transactions?

No, I'm confusing unable to write archive logs with incomplete checkpoints. sigh. Gimme 40 lashes with a wet UPS Xho. I can only plead being forced to deal with an increasingly denormalized inventory system design is melting my brain.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.moviebadgirls.com/capimage/Aeon_Flux_10.JPG