PL/SQL/HTML how to question

From: <dennishancy_at_eaton.com>
Date: 14 Dec 2005 07:25:56 -0800

I have a PL/SQL package that displays an HTML form like the following:

name | approved?

Allen | x

Betty | x

Chuck |

where the "x" represent a checkbox.

When the user clicks OK, I need to update the approved field in my table.

So many questions about how to make this work. Hoping it's simpler than I am thinking it is.

If I try to refer to the form values in the table, it only gives me those that have been checked. I was hoping to loop through all entries on the table so I can update the unapproved records too.

Any advice on how I can accomplish this?

Thanks.

Dennis
Eaton Corporation
Cleveland, OH Received on Wed Dec 14 2005 - 09:25:56 CST