maxssiz kernel parameter

From: Kanwar Singh Plaha <Plaha.Kanwar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Dec 2005 21:13:45 -0800

Hi,
Is there a per instance minimum for maxssiz (or maxssiz_64bit) parameter? I am using HP-UX 64-bit.

I have checked several docs but none provide a value per instance. For example, Oracle9i installation guide gives a maximum value for this parameter. Does that indicate maximum that the OS allows? Does it indicate maximum per instance?

Thanks. Received on Tue Dec 13 2005 - 23:13:45 CST