Re: Examining the space allocation within individual Extents

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2005 15:56:07 -0800

> but I do not have this luxury and am just using good ol' SQLPlus.

https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showFrameDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=121259.1 has some clues (in particular, Cary Milsaps block dump script note: 1019474.6) if you have support. If you have access to DBA tables, you can use OEM, you can download it from oracle (I think, it's been a while).

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/RclmFreeSpace.html is pretty interesting.

So is
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:231414051079

This seems to be the closest to what you are asking: http://www.orafaq.com/scripts/sql/freesp.txt