Re: JPMorgan Chase to strengthen offshoring to India

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2005 10:43:18 -0800

Heybub wrote:

>Actually, they are virtually prohibited from finding work elsewhere - they
>risk losing their visa. Clever, eh?

They're not prohibited, they wind up working for relatives as headhunters. It is laughably easy to "document" a shortage of any skill, the fact that such fraud is illegal doesn't stop anyone.

Chris Hills wrote:

>Incidentally if you must use the broken Google interface to usenet
>please set it to include the original message when you reply. It is only
>polite as the majority don't use the google interface.

Please give accurate directions on how to do so, since the settings are sensitive to the current environment. If you tell people to include the message, be sure and tell them to trim it. Also, don't expect people who use the broken interface to be able to see your email, since in an attempt to reduce spam it munges anything that appears to be an email address and doesn't allow changing in reply.

What exactly did you find not polite? Sorry if I forgot an attribution. Which browser-only unbroken interface would you recommend?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
How could I possibly be using google with a bogus address?