Re: slow query with IN list

From: <ns666ns_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2005 08:00:48 -0800

I do not have enough privileges to do explain plan since the underlying tables are controlled by another dept.

I can't put the 700 id's in table since they are dynamically created and changes from query to query.
is there a way to "fake" this 700 rows dynamically so I can do intersect?

thanks Received on Mon Dec 12 2005 - 10:00:48 CST