using fine grain auditing to audit selects on ALL tables..possible??

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2005 06:36:49 -0800

Hi,

We are on oracle 9i (9.2.0.6) on solaris 8. We have a schema to which the application is connecting and we need to debug what all tables it accesses..I know that for a given table , we can create a policy via dbms_fga and do the fine grain auditing, but my question is can we do that for ALL tables in the schema?

btw, I know that for all tables it is possible to do standard audit , but currently the audit is turned off , and to turn it on , the database restart is needed(to set up audit_trail etc) which I want to avoid...

thanks,

N. Received on Mon Dec 12 2005 - 08:36:49 CST